Y2k != millenium compliance

Just one quick point on all this Y2k stuff.  The millenium
officially (and legally) begins 1/1/2001, not 1/1/2000.  Be
careful when defining this stuff in contracts, etc.  You
might get stuffed if you use the language "millenium"
without defining it as Y2k ;)

Also, even though its not a problem with debian
specifically, it would be a good idea (and a public service)
to provide information on the Y2k issue on the web site.
I'd be willing to research useful links to include on a page
dedicated to this.  That is, as long as we can agree we
don't need a standards body to sanction using terms like
"millenium compliance" to mean "stuff that don't break after
1/1/2000".  Mind you, I'm not talking about boasting
compliance or conceding non-compliance (as defined above)
-- just providing useful information on the issue.

Whomever is in charge of the web site, please get back to me
if there's any interest.

Cheers,

--

"Until we extend the circle of our compassion to all living
things, we will not ourselves find peace" -Albert Schweitzer

Richard G. Roberto