Re: S.A.N.E.

We want to package all of the GNOME tools. For now, they should go in
experimental because the libraries are changing on a day-to-day basis,
and they have their own version of GTK at the moment that breaks the GIMP.
There are enough GNOME tools and libraries that lots of people can get
involved. Riku Volpio and Jim Pick are both packaging libraries at the
moment, and I think other people probably have to wait for them. If you
want to pick up a GNOME package, please coordinate with riku.voipio@iki.fi,
jimpick@jimpick.com, and debian-devel@lists.debian.org.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html