Re: proper way to back-up both win95 and linux

John Overton <overton@cs.uchicago.edu> wrote:

: I'm using a dual boot PC using 2 disks, debian on hdb and win95 on
: hda.  To keep things simple, I want to backup both disks through a
: single (linux) mechanism, on a single tape.
:
: It would be great to avoid dumping disk images, as I'd like to provide
: incrementals, etc.

You know that you can mount the Windows 95 partition as part of your
Linux filesystem and see everything as if they were Linux files,
don't you? Just compile your kernel with MSDOS and VFAT support or
load the appropiate modules.

E.-

--

Eloy A. Paris