libc6 threads documentation?

Hi,

/usr/doc/libc6-dev/README.linuxthreads states that the lthreads stuff
has been bundled with the new libc6. However, I'm missing all the man
pages for the thread-specific stuff. Is there a special package I need
to install, or should this be reported as a bug against libc6?

I've got the libc6/libc6-dev versions 2.0.5c-0.1 installed on my system.

Bye,
--
Thomas Baetzler, thb@regioservice.de, bath0011@fh-karlsruhe.de
<A HREF="http://www.fh-karlsruhe.de/~bath0011/>Visit my Homepage!</A>