Re: XMGR

> Hi,
>
> I tried to install xmgr4 from unstable.
>
> First, I installed libc6 using Scott Ellis Mini-Howto.
>
> Then, I installed, lesstifg, netcdf3, xlib6g and xmgr.
>
> Npw, I have got the error:
>
> 	xmgr: error in loading shared libraries
> 	libnetcdf.so.3: cannot open shared object file:
> 			no such file or directory.

Yes, I got that error too. Basically the dependancy should have
been on netcdfg3, and not on netcdf3. Install netcdfg3, and it will
run (well, it did for me, anyway).

--
joost witteveen, joostje@debian.org

My spamfilter is so good, it correctly catches 90% of incoming spam,
*including* all email from my PhD supervisor.