Re: CDR drive replacement.

The newer Yamaha CD-R drives are protected by an NDA.  You can't get the
developer information without signing one.  The old CDR-100 information
is available on their website.

I used to own a CDR-100.  I now have a CDR-400c.  The 100 was more stable
and better made, but the 400c has better features.  (I use it under Windoze,
though...)

Jeff