RE: Problems installing--SOLVED sorta

Ok. I had some bad RAM in the system.  Put the old 1MEG simms back in and it
installed fine.

Now I have a new problem.  When dselect runs the first time and I try to
install using the FTP method I get:

Net:FTP:Unexpected EOF on command channel at /usr/lib/dpkg/methods/ftp/setup
line 137

FTP ERROR

and it kicks me back out of the FTP setup to the main menu.