HELP INSTALLING DEBIAN!!

Hello everybody!
This one's for all of you linux pros out there...

I just downloaded all of the debian installation disks, and tried to install
them on an IBM PS/2. However, it does not work!!!! Linux will not detect my
hard drive.

I think that it said somewhere that there was no support for the
micro-channel bus that the PS/2 PCs use. Is there any fix for this?? I
would really, really love to have Linux on my machine!! Is there any
special rescue disk that you have that will have the support for my hard
drive?? Please let me know. I would really, really appreciate it. I am
extremely new at this (meaning: first time install), so I don't know
what to do.

Thanks so much for your help!

Roman Rodriguez