boot errors

I receive these errors during boot-up (I included the /dev/... entries to
let you know at what point in the boot process the errors come up):

Mounting local file systems ...
/dev/hda1 on /win type vfat (rw)
/dev/hdb1 on /windoze type vfat (rw)
/dev/hdb2 on /extra type ext2 (rw)
/dev/sda4 on /zip type vfat (rw)
SIOCSIFADDR: Operation not supported by device
SIOCSIFNETMASK: Operation not supported by device
SIOCSIFBRDADDR: Operation not supported by device
SIOCADDRT: Network is unreachable
SIOCADDRT: Network is unreachable

...is this something I should care or worry about and if so, what is the
best way to remedy it?

thanks,
matty

Matt Thompson