PAS16 and cdrom....

Hi, although this has nothing to do with Debian in paticular ... I hope
that I can get some help with the Linux end of this problem....

I got a Pro Audio Spectrum 16 and the cdrom that comes with it ... I put
it in and compiled the kernel to use it ...

However ... the sound output is very very soft ... I almost can't here it
.... and I can't figure out the device for the cdrom ... any help is
welcome ... even a RTFM....

-Kevin, kc5vxy
kc5vxy@REMOVETHIS.juno.com