RE: Q: gcc & cpp

>> I have written a basic C program just to try
>> out gcc, the source code is...
>>
>> When I executed the application, it ran
>> yet I did not get the "This is a test"
>
>You probably got the wrong "test" program.  There's one built into bash
>and there's also an (equivalent) one in in /usr/bin/test.
>You need to type
>
>	./test

Thanks and sorry to everyone at the same time.

I now remember seeing something about the "Test" program.

Duuuhhhhh...

I'm trying to read more before I email the group, just that
some of this stuff is in multiple docs and I'm having a rough
time digesting it all and this is my production Laptop for
work and I have very little time to get it up and running.

--
Dean C. Sullinger
deans@crl.com