Re: Where is xload program?

On Thu, 16 Oct 1997, Daniel J. Mashao wrote:

> I am looking for xload package and I don't know where it is?

It's in the xproc package.

> How can I find out where it is w/o having to waste bandwidth?

There are Contents.gz files in the same locations as the binary-i386-dirs
on every mirror.

> and secondly why don't they just leave xload alone?

You can probably ask the maintainer. Maybe the old all-in-one-package got
too big.

Maintainer: Helmut Geyer <Helmut.Geyer@iwr.uni-heidelberg.de>

It seems that the source package is still procps for xproc and procps
binaries. It got splitted not long ago.

Gruss
--
Lukas Eppler (godot)