Re: Virtual DOMAIN with Sendmail/Qmail?

On Fri, 17 Oct 1997, Zsolt Varga wrote:

> ...could you help me,
> In this times, I have to install some virtual domain 'handler' to our mail
> server...
>
> at the moment it's running with Deb 1.3 and with sendmail 8.8.5
> is it hard to make virtual domain/virtual pop3 services with sendmail

Sendmail can do virtual domains with the virtusertable feature.  There is
documentation in the sendmail package on how to make this work correctly.

> or it's better to do with Qmail?

Qmail can also do virtual domains fairly easily, documentation for how is
in the qmail FAQ.  There is an unoffical qmail package for debian sitting
in the project/experimental directory on the archives which seems to work
well.

--
Scott K. Ellis <storm@gate.net>                 http://www.gate.net/~storm/