Re: several problems with a new installation (hey, I'm learning)

On Thu, 16 Oct 1997, Richard A. Guay wrote:

> Okay, I will look into that.  Where is the Sound-HOWTO?  Where are all of
> the howto's?

Try ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO

> Sorry for dumb questions.

S'Okay.  This one is a faq,  but the faq is in the same place as the
howtos,  so if you can't find the faq,   the faq is useless ...

							Will

			        harpo@udel.edu
			       lowe@cis.udel.edu
			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/