Re: Anyone getting jdk1.1 working?

"David Morris" wrote:
> I'm sure I'm missing something in setting things up, but the settings I
> can see in the various README files I've checked. But still nothing.

Which applets specifically?  I have jdk1.1.3 (from hamm) & it works just fine.  However, I'm aware that the kind soul who ported jdk to linux has seen problemms with AWT objects not releasing memory (am going to help investigate the problem just as soon as SUN approve my licence).

Stephen
---
"Normality is a statistical illusion." -- me