Re: ghostview

>But why do you want to view this file? As far as I know, this
>is not a file inteneded for viewign (it's from /usr/lib/ghostview/*/).
>
>Actually, I don't know what this file exactly does.
>Do you have any special reason for wanting to "view" this
>file?

that is not the file I intended to view, but that is file that give me the
same error message, what I want is about 2.5 megs so it is impossible for me
to attach.., :-)
Actually I had d/l a system administrator book from The Ohio State
University, and I am sure that it is in postscript format, that is what I
intended to view, may be I should had upgrade to the 5.xx

thanks
kusuma