Booting to SCSI

Hey everyone!

Simple (hopefully) question.  I've got an IDE drive on an Tyan
motherboard with an Award BIOS.  I recently went out and bought a
Seagate Cheetah drive on a Symbios Logic (aka NCR) 53c875 host adapter
(an AWESOME combination, BTW <g>)  How do I make the system boot from
the SCSI drive instead of the IDE drive?

Yes, I know I can make the LILO in the MBR of the IDE drive point to
the Linux partition on the SCSI drive, and I have done this; but I
would perfer a better solution.

--
John Goerzen          | Running Debian GNU/Linux (www.debian.org)
Custom Programming    | Debian GNU/Linux is a free replacement for