Laptop in different places ...

Hi all,

this is dirving me nuts. I have a laptop and I'm changing subnet
frequently, and my machine has two names, ops, three:
	- one on subnet A
	- one on subnet B
	- one when I'm connecting via phone.

The problem is that I have my mail server on the subnet A, and my "normal"
name is the one on subnet A. When I'm on subnet B, I'd like not to change
the name of the machine to whatever.B, but if I don't do that, fetchmail
is not able anymore to retrieve my mail. Everything else seems fine, but
the mail.

What can I do? I don't want all the time reconfigure my machine: I'd like
just to plug in and work ... Any ideas?

graziano