Re: libc6

Hey, it's 'the man' hisself! :)  I guess I'm a little shy about using
'force' now because that's what broke my system and a couple of people
told me to never do that (including Ben G.).  The last time I did a force
on libc6, it seems to me that the packages looking for libc6 still
couldn't find it.

matty

Matt Thompson
MZI, Inc.           v-206.430.3726