Re: GIMP

> I tried to install the GIMP and xtar, and when trying to run both, I get
> the same error message:
>
> xtar: can't load library 'libXm.so.2' ...and: gimp: can't load library
> 'libXm.so.2'

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you'll find libXm.so.2
in the current release of Lesstif.

libXm.so.2 is one of the run-time libraries from Motif v2.0 (and above).
Lesstif is only compliant with Motif v1.2.

A better bet is, with a statically-linked version of the applicaion
(if it is available).

Jason