Re: mysql deb package

Timothy Phan writes:
> Hi,
>
>   Would someone build the debian package for MySQL and other MySQL related
>   such as mySQL-perl, mySQL-tcl, mySQL-JDBC, mySQL-ODBC on 1.3?  I've
>   downloaded the one in hamm/ and it requires libc6 which my
>   debian box is not yet upgraded.

The most easiest way would be to fetch the source and try to get
them compiled.  The other solution would be to read StormCrow's
libc5-libc6-MiniHOWTO and upgrade...

Regards

	Joey

 /                                     http://home.pages.de/~joey/
/  Unable to locate coffee, operator halted.  -- Stefan Farsch  /