Re: How to create a crontab per user?

Hello,

Both of the suggestions listed below worked.  Thanks Manoj and Brandon.

I changed my EDITOR setting to xedit and that worked.

I normally use elvis as my editor of choice, and this is the first
time I believe that I have had a problem with it exiting with an error
code. Should I consider this a fault with crontab or elvis?  Whats the
best way to track this down?  I'll be happy to do some debugging if I
can get a pointer.

Thanks.

--ken