Re: How to use the Compose key?

Torsten Hilbrich wrote:

> If you pressed each key by its own you have done it correctly.  Not
> every X application is aware of the compose key (don't ask me why), I
> always use xterm or GNU Emacs 19.34 for testing, both of them works.

Tried in Emacs and Wordperfect and it works!
Thanks!

It doesn't work (only beeps at me) in rxvt or xterm.  My rxvt is version
2.4.1 which I downloaded and compiled, but I see no compilation parameters
to set this.  I'll keep playing around.  You'd think this would be made
easy!

--
Peter Galbraith, research scientist             <galbraith@mixing.qc.dfo.ca>
Maurice-Lamontagne Institute, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada