Re: RE- floppy=thinkpad mount/umount

i have tried several versins .
The only way I can get the floppy to mount/umount
in rw mode is to have the entry in /etc/fstab as outlined
below without "noauto" .

and insert the floppy just after the boot starts.

that way the floppy is mounted as rw .
and I can umount and use "mount -a" to mount subsequent MSDOS
floppies.

THanks for your suggestions.

I still cannot get to the CD and complete the install

thanks,
        frank naranjo
bi!