Re: Cyrix kernel patch

On Mon, 6 Oct 1997, Shaleh wrote:

> Is there a patch against 2.0.29 for cyrix chips??  Is anyone using it??

I tried the patch for 2.0.30 kernels (on a 2.0.30 kernel,  of course) and
it locked up a few times ... so if anyone has had better luck with this
patch,  please let me know.  At this point I'm considering downgrading to
kernel 2.0.27,  as I'm told a lot of 2.0.30 is broke anyway.

Good Idea: 	Feeding Stray Cats in the Park.
Bad Idea:	Feeding Stray Cats in the park ... to a bear.

debian-user-request@lists.debian.org .