"How does mgetty differ from uugetty" ?

The following is from part I of the Mgetty+Sendfax with Vgetty Extensions
(FAQ):

"
* mgetty completely replaces getty and/or uugetty.  Like uugetty,
  supports lock files in a fashion compatible with almost all known
  versions of UUCP (HDB/BNU, SVR4, V7, Taylor in various flavours).
  uugetty has some features mgetty doesn't support; see "How does
  mgetty differ from uugetty?" below.
"

My problem is that I could not find the section that describes the features
that are supported by uugetty but not by mgetty. Can you tell me what are
these features ?