Madge Token Ring Cards

Hi all:  Are "Madge Smart 16/4 Ringnode" or "Madge Smart 16/4 ISA
Client Plus Ringnode" Token Ring cards usable? I saw nothing
about them in the HOWTO Hardware compatibility list, so I assume the
worst...

The first card has jumpers for interrupt, DMA channel, ROM location,
ROM enabling, DMA enabling, 8/16 bit mode, "Normal bus timing",
Sync/Async bus, and 4/16 bit ring speed.

The second card has no jumpers at all, and I do not yet have the
configuration software (which is likely only available in MS-DOS
format).