Re: limits.h

On  5 Oct, Ralph Winslow wrote:
> Lately, when compiling various packages (pgp, perl5.004-2)
> I get errors like:
>
> /usr/include/limits.h:52: No include path in which to find limits.h
>
> Since it found limits.h in /usr/include I don't get it.  I got by
> one of these by adding

This has puzzeld me as well :-) Until I realized that I had a
inconsistent developement environment. Check the following packages if
they have the same version:

libc5 and libc5-dev

All following packages should have the same version (2.7.2.1-8 for
stable)
libg++27, libg++27-dev, gcc, cpp

Ciao,
	Martin