Re: check web links

Just found it: http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/websoft/MOMspider/

> 	Oooh, some else that used MOM spider. I had a much hacked
>  version converted to Perl 5, with the new libraries and all, which
>  should still be available from somewhere in the physics department at
>  umass -- unfortunately, I no longer have a copy since NT ate my old
>  hard drive; and I have forgotten where it was in the physics
>  department (Susan Klienman, are you listening? do you still have
>  contacts with the physics dept?)

What additions did you make?

Brandon

-----
Brandon Mitchell                         E-mail: bhmit1@mail.wm.edu
  Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7877/home.html
                  PGP: finger -l bhmit1@cs.wm.edu
"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
	--Linus Torvalds