Re: biff

On Fri, 3 Oct 1997, Tommy Lakofski wrote:

> this should probably be in debian-devel... however: biff seems to have
> been broken in the last round of hamm changes, and the developer's email
> address listed in the package bounces. what's the procedure in these
> cases?

Yes, unstable questions should generally go to debian-devel.  Couple
choices:
a) submit a bug report (prefered)
b) send e-mail to: biff@packages.debian.org (hopefully this won't bounce)

HTH,
Brandon

-----
Brandon Mitchell                         E-mail: bhmit1@mail.wm.edu
                  PGP: finger -l bhmit1@cs.wm.edu
"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
	--Linus Torvalds