debain-i18n

	Someone recently made reference, on this mailing list, to the i18n user
group in answer to a question about no English support with Linux.  I
couldn't find a reference to this list on the debian web site, but
followed the protocol mentionned there for subscribing.  That is to say,
I sent a message to debian-i18n-request@..., with subscribe and my
e-mail address.  This list wasn't recognized.

	Would the poster or anyone else aware of this list kindly post
details of joining the list.  I'm having trouble with a French Canadian
key.map and would like to participate in i18n.

	Thanks.