Re: screenshot in xfree86

On Thu, 2 Oct 1997, Aaron Walker wrote:

> Does anyone know how to take a screenshot of the X desktop?
well if you are using the default afterstep rc file hitting F4 will do a
screenshot of the desktop, this file needs to be converted to another
graphic format I guess but I know it works (occasionally hit F4 when I want
to close a window, used winblows too long) with afterstep. For other
managers I'm not sure, take a look at your manager's rc file.

G'razel the shifty kitty
found on Tapestries FurryMUCK

debian-user-request@lists.debian.org .