Xntp and GMT

	I'm looking for advice on how to set one of my Debian 1.3 servers
to GMT time.  We are a smaller ISP and recently we've had a problem with
theft of service.  The clock on our RADIUS accounting needs to be synced
with our telco's clock in order to make tracking of this sort of thing
easier.  Currently our clock is 8 minutes faster than their clock, and
this is a bad thing.  If anyone can give advice on a relatively painless
way to do this it would be much appreciated.  I've downloaded, installed,
and began reading the html-docs for xntp.  I figured I'd try a cry for
help to the list as well in case someone here has had to do the same
thing.

				mike...

Micro$oft, what do you want to spend today?