Re: No Debian updates?

Hi,

	I think the company/ group of people who are supposed to
 create this distribution are called the quality control/testing
 group. This is theoretically composed of people who are not
 necessarily maintainers, so they do not have to worry about new
 software.

	Maybe this should be taken up with the people in charge of the
 testing/ quality assurance groups? Are the groups still active? Am I
 mis remembering things?

	manoj
--
 Remember thee Ay, thou poor ghost while memory holds a seat In this
 distracted globe.  Remember thee! Yea, from the table of my memory