Re: wu-ftpd and Shadow Passwords

On Wed, 1 Oct 1997, Timothy G. Wells wrote:

> I recently switched to shadow passwords and didn't know if there was a
> known problem. Also, I noticed the shadow file had a different group then
> root and I changed it ... perhaps that had something to do with it but I
> forgot what the group was.

The group is shadow with read access only.

Brandon

-----
Brandon Mitchell                         E-mail: bhmit1@mail.wm.edu
  Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7877/home.html
                  PGP: finger -l bhmit1@cs.wm.edu
"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
	--Linus Torvalds