Re: XF86Setup trouble

At 10:47 PM 29-09-97 -0400, you wrote:
>For some odd reason I can configure X w/o an existing config file and
>cannot when one exists.  I've included the configuration made by XF86Setup
>and the output below after running setup for the second time.

I have found that whenever I confirmed that I would like to use my existing
config file during XF86Setup the program crashed.  I have only succeeded
when I specified NOT to use an existing config file. Don't know why ??
Lucas Liacopoulos                "some assembly required" ... NOT!!
l_liacop@alcor.concordia.ca
Concordia U.V.
Montreal Canada