Strange library file

Greetings,

I was just trying to upgrade to the latest libc6 tcl/tk packages and
the install failed because it could not overwrite libtk4.2.so.1.

ls -la reports:
p-w---s-wt   1 5513     33730           0 Jul  5  1962 libtk4.2.so.1

All attempts to rm or change it have failed. Anyone know how I can get
rid of it ? Thanks.

--
__ J Hulley-Miller                                          <jhm@pobox.com>
\/__