Re: General mail setup

Thanks for advise, I got it all working now;
fetchmail works like silk.  I don't know what
has caused the problem, but it's fixed now...

Thanks,
Nikita.

On 28 Sep 1997, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

:From: Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@datasync.com>
:Subject: Re: General mail setup
:
:Hi,
:
:	I think we need more data. Could you try running fetchmail
: like so:
:	% fetchmail -v -c
:	% fetchmail -k -v -a
: The -v options make it verbose. The first command will only check the
: number of email messages you have. -k will keep a copy on the server
: so thet you do not loose important mail.
:
:	Please post your answer back (at least on debian-user) so we
: have more data and could help you further.
:
:	manoj
:
:--
: Nothing is so great an instance of ill-manners as flattery.  If you
: flatter all the company you please none; if you flatter only one or
: two, you affront all the rest.  -- Jonathon Swift
:Manoj Srivastava               <url:mailto:srivasta@acm.org>
:Mobile, Alabama USA            <url:http://www.datasync.com/%7Esrivasta/>
: