Re: Bruce on the internet

On Sep 27, Jim Pick wrote

> > About 20 Debian Developer.

Thinking of the Debian Developer's Meeting 3 hours ago we must
have about 50 developers here.  Actually I believe there are about
30.

> Wow.  That's a pretty big crowd.  No wonder the lists are quiet.  :-)
>
> It took me about 15 minutes to get a connection (the server was
> probably swamped), but once I got it, it worked quite well (at 28.8k).
>
> I made some screen grabs:
>
> http://www.jimpick.com/debian/bruce/

That's very nice. Thank you.

> (hey, if I'm gonna get up this early, might as well make it worthwhile)

The talk from Mr. GNU alias Richard Stallman was fun, too.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Individual Network e.V.     _/         27./28.9.97: Kongress des IN e.V.
joey@office.individual.net _/        http://www.individual.net/congress/