Re: [RANT] The Future of Debian (and Linux)

** Reply to note from George Bonser <grep@oriole.sbay.org> Wed, 24 Sep 1997 19:37:43 -0700 (PDT)
Howdy all.........:-)

Using Rescue disk install program, I have set up Boot Manager, DOS, OS/2 HPFS, Linux ext2, and
linux swap partitions on my harddrive. Seems that the floppy install didn't (won't or can't find
relevent file(s)) install lilo....I grabbed lilo_19-2.deb off a debian ftp site.  Can I just
install this file or do I also need some other files?

Thanks........:-)

"It's A Magical World, Hobbes, Ol' Buddy... ...Let's Go Exploring !"