Re: [Q] StarOffice and Spell check

On Wed, 24 Sep 1997, Vladislav Papayan x285 wrote:

> Hi,
> I installed a version (3.1) of StarrOficce (ENGLISH) -- but
> when I click on Spell check button -- it does not do anything.
> Do I need to configure somehow ispell package -- or it is just
> a problem with StarOffice?
>

> Thanks in advance,
> Vladislav

What you want is the Star Office dpkg installer.  I believe it can be
found under hamm, contrib, editors, or something like that.  Just
put the tarballs in /tmp and install the staroffice*.deb, it will find
the tarballs, install them and do all the configurations you need.  All
works well.

Hope this helps.

     Travis Cole           _ _ _   _         tcole@monolith3.ml.org
        _ __  ___ _ _  ___| (_) |_| |_  Monolith Internet Services [tm]
      _| '  \/ _ \ ' \/ _ \ | |  _| ' \ _      Technical Support
    Please send all NEW inquires to ml@ml.org  Thank you!