RE: Multiple network cards. ARGH! Double ARGH! ;-)

i made the same with two smc-ultra's . I had to compile a own kernel with
smc-ultra included, and added the two cards in /etc/modules with io and
irq parameter. i also had co copy /etc/init.d/network to a second file,
edit the necessary parameters and add the call in /etc/init.d/boot
and it worked.

cu,		Jens