RE: Multiple network cards. ARGH! Double ARGH! ;-)

Hi Mike!

I have faced the same problem but with 3Com cards. There is only one
solution for this problem: use 2 different network cards. There is
somekind of bug in debian, I think, because it just doesn't support 2 or
more same network cards sharing the same driver. It doesn't even allow
you to install one copy of the driver for each network card.

I solved my problem, as I said before, using two different cards. I
didn't like it but it worked.

Hope this helps.

       Instituto de Gestao Informatica e Financeira da Saude

Paulo Jorge de Almeida
E-Mail: pja@igif.min-saude.pt
Voice:  +351 1 7925656
Fax:    +351 1 7925555