Re: Is there documentation for SUCK other than the man page?

rlheest@neosoft.com (Richard Heestand) writes:

> I installed the package "suck" and am looking for information about how to
> set it up.  Is there information other than the man page?  If so, than
> where?

Look at the get-news script that comes with it.  It automates the
whole thing.  You must have INN or C News installed.

`dpkg -L package-name' is a good way to get ideas about a package.

--
    Carey Evans  <*>  http://home.clear.net.nz/pages/c.evans/  gc

kernel: Warning: possible SYN flooding. Sending cookies.
kernel: validated probe(100007f, 100007f, 11557, 5010, -1645409555)