Is there documentation for SUCK other than the man page?

I installed the package "suck" and am looking for information about how to
set it up.  Is there information other than the man page?  If so, than
where?  In general, where can I look for documentation under debian?  For
instance, I know I can save news articles to folders in nn, but can not find
in the nn man page any way to read a folder.