Re: Infomagic LDR debian, and, What's Hamm and Bo?

> Because they confuse Mr. Grunloh.

Be nice to the user, please.

I wish they'd just used the Official CD images, or at least the program
that generates the Official CD images. They'd have a bootable CD in that
case, and you would not need any floppies at all.

You should be able to install this with _one_ floppy, but without seeing
the CD, I can't give you good instructions on how to do so. Try writing
resq1440.bin to floppy, boot that, and see if you can get it to read
the rest from the CD.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html