Re: KDE

Yes, I succeeded in compiling KDE, but I needed to download the latest
release of Qt from Troll-tech and compile it from source before I could
get it to work.  I found that the current qt-dev package cannot be used
with my mixed libc5/libc6 system.  When I tried using the Debian qt-dev,
kpanel had a huge memory leak and other aspects of KDE behaved
erratically.

Ben.