Help with info2www

I am having a problem using info2www to view the emacs documentation.
When I first execute the info2www script I am given a top view of
my /usr/info directory.  One of the items in this list is Emacs, which
corresponds to http://localhost/cgi-bin/info2www?(emacs).  Following
this link brings me to a page titled "(allemacs)Top".  Contained on
this page is the same listing that info gives when selecting emacs from
its initial menu, when started wiht no arguments.  If I follow the
emacs link on this page, http://localhost/cgi-bin/info2www?(emacs-info/emacs)
I go no where.  The browser thinks it is at a new page, the location is
now updated to the link that was followed, but the information displayed
is the same as the previous page.

Using info by itself I do not have this problem.  Also everything else
functions properly.

I have checked the mailing list but it was not working, also checked
the bug database.

Anyone else have this problem?  How did you fix it.
My only thought is that Netscape(4.03) is seeing the document named
emacs again and loading the previously cached copy??

Thanks.

A. Paul