-- To: root@ececs.uc.edu
Subject: Illegal user
Sender: xxxxxx@ececs.uc.edu

Illegal DOSEMU user: uid=7023

[ end included mail ]

So, maybe dosemu can't look up the NIS information and get my
username?!  (I _am_ running mostly libc6 stuff now, and I now a lot of
that is broken.)  Also, change the entry in "users" to "7023" doesn't
help.

Later,
	Dale

| Dale E. Martin | University of Cincinnati Savant Research Laboratory |
| dmartin@ececs.uc.edu    |     http://www.ececs.uc.edu/~dmartin       |