linux and windoz

For a long time I dream about running windoz on top of linux. I would
feel very comfortable runnig ms-office or other windoz programs next
to linux programs. (besides, the organisation I work for has
standardized on windows (NT4))

Maybe I don't hate windows enough ?

To make a long story short: it seems to me that wine is not advancing
very well (Word 2 starts ! wow !). NTFS file system is still alpha.
 Recently I discovered (free!) Willows Software TWIN sources
(www.willows.com) ? Is this any better ? Any suggestions ?

Is there any hope ? Or is it just that bad !

Regards,
Marc
e-mail: Marc.Fleureck@cmlag.fgov.be